What most people are not aware of is how they expose themselves to potential criminals when transacting, especially in public places.
Important tips to ensure online or mobile purchases are secure:
- Before logging into your casino account always make sure that you are on a secure Wi-Fi network. Under you Wi-Fi settings, make sure that you don’t allow your phone to automatically connect to any unsecure network. These unsecure networks are where fraudsters prey on the ignorant and uninformed. We recommend that unless you are 100% sure the network is secure, rather opt to use your mobile networks’ data instead.
- An easy way to protect your online mobile purchases is to use Web Wallets. For example, ewallets like Instadebit or using UKash for mobile casino slot deposits will act as prepaid cards or vouchers.
- Make sure that all your transactable Apps have strong passwords that cannot be easily cracked.
- Before downloading any Free Slots App, do your homework. Your phone or tablet could easily become infected with Malware by Apps these criminals plant inside the App stores. Even worse they could potentially scrape your personal details for their own financial gain. Recent studies suggest that Android apps are targeted more with this sort of an attack.
- Take simple precautions to protect your mobile device by setting up a 4 digit passcode. This will protect your info should you misplace it or if it gets stolen. Another consideration is your kids getting hold of it, then finding themselves inside the casino playing slots with your cash balance.
Keep these tips in mind. Especially if you would prefer to hold on to your casino winnings to make your own choice of SLR camera.