How to avoid phishing scam on your Interac account
What is a Phising Scam?
Phishing is a type of online scam where criminals send an email that appears to be from a legitimate company and ask you to provide sensitive information.
Steps to make sure you don't get caught:
- Interact DO NOT send attachments in their emails so DO NOT open attachments at anytime.
- It advised that you do not respond to any communication from suspicious emails.
- If the notification comes from someone you don't know, or if it seems suspicious, the company asked that you forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have been a victim of a scam, the company suggested you file a report with the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.
How to use Interac for casino deposits and withdrawals
Interac has made it as easy as possible for you to get funds in and out of your online casino account. Simply go the casino site's cashier or banking page, select Interac from the list of available options, and follow the prompted steps. After you have indicated the amount you wish to deposit and finished the transaction you can start playing right away. If you selected to withdraw, you can expect your funds to reflect within a few hours at most!
- Well integrated in the Canadian market.
- Extremely safe and secure.
- Payments are fast and secure, and you don't need to disclose sensitive information.
- Can be used for payments and withdrawals at many online casinos.