When you access our websites or retrieve a file, data of this process are stored in a log file on our web server. These data are not of a personal nature. It is therefore impossible for us to see which user has retrieved which data.
The following data may be stored in particular:
- - the domain name of the website you came from
- - the websites you visited in our offer
- - the names of the retrieved files
- - date and time of a retrieval
- - the name of your Internet Service Provider
- - and, possibly, the operating system and browser version of your computer.
We use this information exclusively to determine the attractiveness of our websites and to improve their contents.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for the Contact us page in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for contacting info.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data is not passed on to third parties outside the scope of Contact Us page. After completion your data is blocked against further use. We do not create any user accounts.
We at the moment do not have a newsletter.
We do not perform any credit check at anytime and so do not have this option.
Postal advertising and the right to refuse
We do not store your general details like first and last name and other additional information. We will also do not use this data for any promotional purposes.
You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Facebook Website Customer Audiences
We do not use the “Website Custom Audiences” pixel of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. So-called tracking pixels are integrated on our pages.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
We do not have social plug-ins from facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plug-ins can be recognized by way of the Facebook logo or the supplement “Facebook Social Plug-in”.
On our website we do not use social plugins of the social network Pinterest, which is operated by the Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA (“Pinterest”). If you access a website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Pinterest. The plugin transmits protocol data to the server of Pinterest in the U.S.A. These protocol data may contain your I.P. address, the address of visited websites that also contain Pinterest functions, type and settings of the browser, date and time of your query, your usage behaviour of Pinterest as well as cookies.
This site contains embedded YouTube functions. The embed videos use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
This site contains embedded Vimeo videos. The embed videos use Vimeo's privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the Vimeo video player, but Vimeo will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit Vimeo’s embedding videos information page.
Social plug-ins from Twitter
On our website functions of the service Instagram are not embedded. These functions are offered by the Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA but not used by us.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: email
1. Right to information
You can ask the person in charge to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us. If such processing has taken place, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
- (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- (2) the categories of personal data being processed;
- (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
- (4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- (5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- (7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
2. The right to correction
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction without delay.
3. Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
- (1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- (2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- (3) the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed – apart from being stored – with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Duty to delete:
You may request the data controller to delete the personal data relating to you without delay and the controller is obliged to delete this data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- (1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- (2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- (3) You file an objection against the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing.
- (4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- (5) The deletion of personal data relating to you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
- (6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered.
b) Information to third parties:
If the data controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete it, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data processors who process the personal data that you as the data subject have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary:
- (1) to exercise freedom of expression and information;
- (2) for the performance of a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- (4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The person responsible shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
6. Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to pass this data on to another person in charge without obstruction by the person in charge to whom the personal data was provided, provided that:
- (1) processing is based on consent or on a contract
- (2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one data controller to another data controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller.
7. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The data controller no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless he can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
9. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspect of infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy.