If you’re looking for a casino experience complete with thrilling wins and loads of entertainment, all from the secure comfort of your own chair, then playing in online slots tournaments are the way to go.
There are presently numerous online casino sites available that all host a wide variety of slot tournaments to choose from. Way more advanced than their land-based cousins, online slot machines feature video based technology that delivers an all-round heightened gaming experience to its customer. Microgaming for example is generally your best bet when considering which route to go as they offer a generous spread of low entry games and free events on a daily basis.
Carry on reading below to understand how the tournaments work as well as getting to grip with the terminology used in these competitions and how they differ from other normal online slots.
Where to play Slots Tournaments?
- For the best in amazing mobile gambling
- Up to $1000 welcome offer on your first deposit + 100 free spins
- 800+ games to keep you entertained for hours
- Named "King of Mobile Casinos" for a reason!
- For Slot Junkies, it doesn't get better than All Sots
- Generous new player sign-up offer of $1500 FREE
- Play slots directly from your mobile device or PC
- Enjoy the thrills and join today!
How Tournament’s Work?
What makes online tournament participation so much fun is that it enables you to compete with others for a share (percentage wise or fixed amount) of a pre-revealed prize pool. You may be required to pay an entry fee, and the jackpot could be anything from real money to casino type rewards such as Free Spins or Credits. Some casino even offer real world prizes.
Winning combinations in slot machines are derived from the uniquely engineered software aptly entitled Random Number Generator (RNG), which uses irregular algorithms to produce a range of up to a billion numbers, which then gets randomly divided to produce a stop number each time a player hits the spin button. This combination is ever changing and auditor approved to ensure fair results.
Online tournaments are usually very easy to access and you’ll find the machines a breeze to operate as well, just follow the instructions to join, click on a tournament that looks appealing to you, and start playing right away.
Tips to improve your Slots Tournament Strategy
Understanding Slot Tournament Terms
Online tournaments come with a distinctive terminology that isn’t all that hard to master. Here’s a run through of the basics:
- Play time: You only have a certain amount of time during which to complete your tournament game. This limit may be extended by obtaining either a Continue or Rebuy.
- Entry Fee: This is the fee you need to buy into the tournament.
- Coins Box: The playing field is levelled by supplying all players with an equal amount of coins to start off with. (Amount varies between tournaments).
- Winbox: All your winnings are reflected here, the total of which determines your standing in the game.
- Leader board: This enables you to check your position in real time by displaying all Winbox tallies in play.
- Continue: Should you run out of coins during your game, Continue affords you the opportunity (at a fee) to resume play with extended playing time and more coins, without affecting your winbox total.
- Rebuy: OR if you think you’re having a disastrous tournament, you can simply start from scratch with more playing time, more money and a zero winbox balance through the purchase of a Rebuy.
- Scheduled Tournaments: Play happens within an allotted time frame after registering first. The player with the highest amount of points at the end of the tournament, wins.
- Sit and Go Tournaments: These games begin after a fixed amount of players sign up and the contestant with the most credits claims victory once a time limit or certain amount of reel spins has been reached.