- Beautiful gemstones make up the game symbols.
- The cascading reels helps to make each win keep rewarding you as new symbols fall in and create new winning lines.
- The Wild Diamond Cube acts as a replacement to all other symbols to help create winning lines across each single spin.
- There are no scatter symbols in this game.
- Bonus Falls Also known as exploding wilds, this feature is regularly used cascading slots games. Whenever a winning line is created the symbols involved in that line will fall away from the reels. When they are gone new symbols will fall from the top which then gives the opportunity to create new winning lines. The result is a chain reaction of wins which can keep on going indefinitely.
- Wild Grid Feature This feature is triggered when you manage to land 3 wins in a row from the bonus falls. There are 20 different ways that a grid can land on the reels,which takes up anything from 2 to 9 spaces. These are divided into 4 different strength categories going from weakest to strongest - basic, super, mega and insane. The stronger categories give better wild combinations which can obviously lead to bigger wins. Once the wild grid feature has been triggered any symbols that are covered by the wild grid will be turned into wild symbols and any new winning lines will be calculated.
Crystal Rift is visually impressive you really do feel like you're exploring the inside of a cave filled with pretty gems and crystals. The cascading slot element makes it different to most other video slots and eliminates the need for too many other bonus features as a single spin can produce the ability to win numerous times. Having said that, the wild grid feature certainly keeps you engaged once you manage to get on a winning streak. The medium-variance slot features an RTP of 96%