Features, Free Spins and Bonus Rounds
- Spinata Grande has two main bonus features the Mini Slot and Free Spins. The Mini Slot feature is triggered when you land a Colossal Bonus symbol anywhere on the reels.
- The area that the symbol occupies on the reels then turns into a mini slot with coins and free spins as symbols.
- The cash prize you stand to win depends on the winning combination of coins you hit.
- The Free Spins feature is triggered when you land three free spin symbols in the Mini Slot bonus game.
- To start off you get 5 spins, but whenever you land another free spin symbol you get an extra free spin.
- And to help you land even more winning combinations during the free spins round is the Colossal Wild symbol that will substitute all other symbols except the bonus symbol.
Wagering and Payouts
While you are able to adjust the coin values on this slot (0.02 up to 0.50) and increase the number of coins wagered per payline, you cannot adjust the paylines. So on each base game spin you will be activating 40 paylines. Credits from your base game wins will be added to your casino balance first and thereafter any winnings from the mini slot bonus game. The jackpot, although non-progressive can yield a staggering 120,000 coins.
The most unique and interesting feature about the Spinata Grande slot is the very unusual and overly large reel symbols. These symbols can cover 2 x 2 reel positions or 3 x 3, making them really useful in helping you form lots of extra winning combinations across those 40 paylines!