- The lower-value symbols are J to A card royals.J, 10, and Q pay 1.5x your stake for 6 on a payline.
- K and A pay 2.5x your stake for 6 on a payline.
- The higher value symbols are a selection of jungle wildlife.
- The grey parrot pays 3x your stake for 6 on a payline.
- The green parrot pays 4x your stake for 6 on a payline.
- The monkey pays 5x your stake for 6 on a payline.
- The jaguar pays 6x your stake for 6 on a payline.
- The silverback gorilla pays 7.5x your stake for 6 on a payline and is the only symbol that pays out for 2 of a kind.
- The scatter is a towering mountain that activates free spins.
- The wild is a golden gorilla coin that stands in for any other symbol except the scatter.
If you land 3, 4, 5, or 6 scatter symbols on the reels, you will receive 10, 15, 20, or 30 free spins, respectively. A win multiplier that starts at 1x that increases by +1 with every win will also be activated. When a mountain scatter symbol appears on the reels while the feature is active, you will receive an extra free spin.
If you want to skip straight to free spins, you can use the Bonus Buy option that will cost you 90x your stake to receive 10 free spins.
Silverback Multiplier Mountain makes up for minimal features with beautiful presentation and exciting winning potential. The near photo-realistic illustrations of the wildlife and jungle scenery create a profoundly immersive visual experience. The base game is devoid of any special features, so you will have to content yourself with landing winning combos while waiting to trigger free spins or use the bonus buy option to leap straight into the bonus feature where escalating multipliers could help you claim the slot's top prize of $250 000. This is an uncomplicated, well-presented title with lots to offer.