It’s off to the magical woods we go with Microgaming & RabCat Gaming’s collaborative fantasy-themed slot game, Gnome Wood, featuring 5-reels, 3-rows, and 25 paylines. Bonus features include Wandering Wilds and Free Spins with multipliers attached. Gnome wood can be played via desktop and mobile platforms and offers a non-progressive jackpot of 250 coins.
- High value symbols are made up of a rat, a gnome, a cauldron, a book of spells, a flower, and a lantern.
- The four icons with rune-type symbols make up the lower values.
- A golden shield with a creature engraved on it is the scatter icon.
- There are two wild symbols (stone tablets engraved with “Wild” and “x2 Wild”) which replace all other symbols, except the golden Free Spins scatter, to form winning combinations.
- Whenever either of the two wild symbols appear on reels two to five, the player is awarded one free spin and the wild’s position moves one to the left. This will continue until the wild is moved to the first reel. Free spins will continue to be awarded should any more wilds show up during this feature.
- Receive 10 free spins when landing three or more free spins scatter icons anywhere in view. The Wandering Wilds feature can come into play during this round should the icons appear on any of the reels – including reel one. The free spins feature can be re-triggered.
Gnome Wood will definitely appeal to all players who enjoy a good fantasy theme. The game packs awesome graphics and animations, and the bonus features contribute to regular wins. The medium volatility slot comes with a RTP of 96%.