Royal Vegas entered the international gambling scene in 2000, and forms part of the famous Fortune Lounge Group of online casinos. It has an impressive history of continuously delivering exactly what players want, and is widely supported around the world.
Royal Vegas Casino is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta. It is also EU registered and is recognized by eCOGRA for fair practice.
The Royal Vegas Welcome Bonus
New players who sign-up with Royal Vegas will receive $1,200 plus 60 Free Spins, across desktop and mobile until 27 June 2017!
The bonus is spread over three deposits that works as follows:
- Make a minimum deposit of $20 on your first deposit and receive 60 free spins on Dragon Dance
- On the first deposit you will receive a 100% deposit bonus up to $250
- On the second deposit you will receive a 25% deposit bonus up to $200
- On the third deposit you will receive a 50% deposit bonus up to $750
- The Welcome Bonus is only valid for 7 days from your first deposit
- All deposit match bonuses are subject to a 40 x wagering requirement
- Should you withdraw any of your winnings before claiming the full $1,200 offer, the remainder of deposit match bonuses will be lost
- Promotional offers are subject to change
Types of Casino Games Available
Royal Vegas has a bountiful games library in the 700+ region that can be accessed via a full casino download or Instant Play. Games are powered by Microgaming software and include:
- Online slots – these make up the bulk of the offering – both via download and Flash, and comprise of classic 3 reel or fruit slots, thrilling 5 reel video slots, and more than 20 progressive jackpot slots like Mega Moolah.
- A wide range of table games are available, ranging from classic to live dealer, and includes variations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps and video poker.
- Fortune Lounge members can also enjoy unique tournaments such as international slots and blackjack leagues.
Making Deposits and Withdrawals at Royal Vegas
Banking is made simple with a wide selection of methods on offer that are both convenient and secure. Canadian players are particularly catered for with e-wallets like InstaDebit. Other popular options include VISA, MasterCard (deposits only), wire transfers and pre-paid voucher systems. Upon requesting to cash-out, players can typically expect their funds within 7 days, and withdrawals are limited to $5,000 per week.
Top Ten Reasons to play at Royal Vegas
- Well established, and a member of the illustrious Fortune Lounge group.
- Games are powered by trusted Microgaming, Netent and Evolution Gaming software that is easy to install.
- Vast variety of slot games and table games accessible via download or Flash and can be played on a mobile device.
- Generous 3-part welcome bonus of $1,200.
- EU registered and regulated.
- Certified for fairness by eCOGRA.
- Lots of banking options available.
- World-class customer support, 24/7, via e-mail, live chat, or phone.
- Regular exciting promotions.
- Player data is safeguarded by SSL encryption
FAQ’s on the Royal Vegas Canada Experience
Is There a Royal Vegas Mobile App?
There is a Royal Vegas casino app for iOS users in the Apple iTunes store that works on iPhone, iPod and iPad devices running on at least iOS 8.0. However the dedicated instant mobile casino version is a lot more popular and is compatible with Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows devices.
Do they have a Loyalty Rewards Program?
Royal Vegas offers a 4-tiered loyalty program where customers are promoted to the various levels based on how often they play, and in the process is rewarded with free credits, bonuses, and free spins. Rewards increase in value and exclusivity the higher players rank.
How Does their Customer Support Match Up?
Friendly and expert support is available to customers 24 hours per day, in a multitude of languages. Customer service agents can be reached via phone, email or the live chat facility.
Is it Safe and Fair?
Royal Vegas takes both factors very seriously. In terms of fairness, the casino is eCOGRA approved, and also publishes the monthly audits on its website for complete player transparency. The current average payout rate for all games combined is sitting at 95.5%. In the security department customers can relax as well, as Royal Vegas uses advanced encryption technology to protect all personal and financial information.
Who Can Play at Royal Vegas?
Royal Vegas is open to Canadian players but is restricted to players from the US, Afghanistan, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, Libya, Macau, Netherlands Antilles, Philippines, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and the UK.
How Do Other Players Rate the casino?
Players rate Royal Vegas as a firm favorite amongst the many online casinos out there. The bulk of the compliments we found particularly center around quick payouts, high quality of games, and prompt customer service delivery.