Leo Vegas is a multi-award winning, intuitive mobile casino that provides a top quality casino experience with impressive speed and simplicity to any browser enabled device. The casino was launched in 2012, and is licensed by the gaming authority of Malta and the UK. Leo Vegas started trading on the Nasdaq First North market in 2016.► Claim $1000 free at this multi-award winning casino
Who Can Play?
Leo Vegas Games
A whopping 15 software providers are involved in powering the vast array of games at Leo Vegas. These include NetEnt, Microgaming, Viaden, Play n’ GO, NextGen, IGT, WMS, BetSoft, Cryptologic, ELK, iGaming2Go, Nektan, iSoftBet, Spin16 and Bally Technologies. Games include mobile slots – over 280 of them, as well as a wide range of classic table and live dealer games.
Bonuses and Promotions at Leo Vegas
Leo Vegas offers one of the most intriguing and generous welcome offers around.
The standard Leo Vegas bonus looks like this:
- 20 free spins no deposit required when you register
- $€50 bonus – 200% on first deposit
- 180 free spins, on Vegas Party or Starburst
- $€150 bonus – 50% on second deposit
- $€200 bonus – 50% on third deposit
- $€300 bonus – 25% on fourth deposit
This translates to a total offer of 200 free spins and 700 in cash. All listed bonuses come with a 35x wagering requirement attached.
Leo Vegas free spins bonus offers per country:
- UK Players: 200 free spins as above, but with the choice to play on Starburst, Twin Spin or Jack & The Beanstalk. Plus the four deposit bonuses amount to a much higher £1,500 worth of free bonus cash.
- Norway players: Very similar to the above, but the 200 free spins are on Vegas Party (i.e. Leo Vegas branded Twin Spin) or Starburst, and you receive €4,000 in bonus over your first four deposits.
- Australian/ Canadian players: Receive up to 1000 AUD/CAD over the first four deposits, 20 free spins on sign up, plus 180 free spins on Starburst, Mega Fortune Dreams or Vegas Party.
- Netherlands get the same bonus as Australia, only in euros.
- Swedish Players: Receive up to 10,000 SEK plus free spins on top NetEnt slots over the first four deposits.
- Austrian, German and Swiss players: Play the 200 free spins on Vegas Party or Starburst, but receive €1,200 over the total four deposits.
Leo Vegas does not offer recurring bonuses but they do have special bonuses to reward loyal players during special events.
Banking and Payouts
Leo Vegas accepts Neteller, Mastercard, Visa, Skril l (Moneybookers), iDeal, InstantBank, Paysafecard, GiroPay and PostePay as payment methods. Withdrawals are only done via wire transfer or directly onto your card. Limits are set at 4000 EUR per day, and 20,000 EUR per month. Cashouts usually occur instantly to 24 hours.
Leo Vegas offer support around the clock in English, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish and German. Response is quick and friendly, and available via telephone, email and online chat.
Dubbed as “Europe’s most user friendly mobile casino”, Leo Vegas really panders to the mobile punter with its simplicity of design and variety of games. Even the conditions are laid out in simple terms so customers know exactly what they are getting.