Mega Fortune Dreams™ is a 3×5-reel x 20 payline progressive video slot powered by NetEnt software. It was released in July 2014 as an updated version to its predecessor, Mega Fortune. Improvements to the slot include sharper graphics, redesigned symbols and of course, better chances to win “Mega” cash, with features such as bonuses, re-spins, wilds, free spins, multipliers, and three progressive jackpot prizes! Mega Fortune Dreams™ can be tried for free before playing for real money, and is available as a mobile slot as well.
- High paying symbols are made up of luxury-themed items i.e. a cocktail, champagne bottles, a stylish purse, an expensive watch and a huge diamond ring.
- Two Palm trees represent the Wild symbol. Wilds can appear on all reels, and replace all other symbols except the Scatter and Bonus symbol to form winning combinations.
- The Diamond is the Scatter symbol, and landing three or more anywhere on the reels will activate the Free Spins round.
- The Wheel of Fortune is the Bonus symbol, and when three or more pop up on the third, fourth and fifth reels, it will trigger the Bonus game.
Landing three or more Wilds in the base game or free spins round will result in one free re-spin, during which the Wilds will lock in place to aid more wins. Subsequently, all winning combinations that includes one or more Wilds will be awarded a 10x multiplier on the bet placed when the win is triggered.
Free spins are awarded as follows when landing three or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels:
- 3 scatters = 10 free spins
- 4 scatters = 15 free spins
- 5 scatters = 20 free spins
During this feature all wins will be multiplied by 3, and if you land more scatters you will also receive a random award of up to three more spins or an extra 1x or 2x multiplier. The multiplier can reach up to a maximum of 10x.
To trigger the Jackpot “Wheel of Fortune” bonus round, three or more Bonus symbols must appear anywhere on reels three, four or five. The wheel consists of 3 layers, and there are three types of jackpots to be won; the Rapid Jackpot, The Major jackpot, and the Mega Jackpot.
- How it works
- The Outermost Layer
Features 36 partitions each labelled with either a coin value or an arrow pointing towards the next inner layer.
- The Second Layer
Features 24 partitions and offers the chance of either winning higher coin values, landing on an arrow pointing to the third layer, or hitting the Rapid Jackpot.
- The Third Layer
This level features even higher coin values, a shot at the Major Jackpot, or a chance to move to the centre spot – home of the Mega Jackpot.
As you can see, the key is to navigate the wheels so that you move inward to get to the Mega Jackpot which carries the largest prize.
- The Outermost Layer
- Prize money per level
The coin values displayed during each Jackpot round depend on the size of bet placed. For example, a lower bet could result in coin amounts such as 20, 40 and 60 for the outermost ring, 60, 100 and 140 for the second ring, and 500, 1000 and 1500 for the innermost ring. The chances of hitting the jackpot are the same regardless. All jackpot prize totals will be displayed above the reels throughout your game.
Mega Fortune Dreams™ Jackpot Statistics
- The average payout of the top Mega Fortune Dreams™ jackpot is just under 4,000,000 euros.
- The Mega jackpot is won on average every 58 days.
- Players have a 50% chance of hitting an arrow on the outermost layer, and a 16.67% chance on the second layer. The chances of hitting the Rapid Jackpot, Major Jackpot or landing on the final arrow to hit the Mega Jackpot is 8.33%
Mega Fortune Dreams™ Jackpot Payout History
List of Mega Fortune Dreams™ Jackpot winners since July 2014:
- 9 August 2014, M.B. at Unibet Casino – €3,318,019
- 23 September 2014, Anonymous at Dutch NetEnt Casino – €2,729,041
- 13 November, Anonymous at a NetEnt Casino – €2,983,557
- 6 January 2015, Anonymous at a NetEnt Casino – €3,279,165
- 21 May 2015, Anonymous winner at a NetEnt Casino – €3,808,064
- 29 March 2015, Anonymous player at a NetEnt Casino – €5,050,957
- 19 July 2015, Swedish player at LeoVegas Casino – €4,628,064
- 8 September 2015, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino – €3,019,601 (€0,40 wager)
- 25 November 2015, Swedish player at Unibet Casino – €4,540,747
- 15 January 2016, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino – €3,423,065 (€4,00 wager)
- 9 March 2016, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino – €3,637,620
- 8 May 2016, UK player at LeoVegas via LeoVegas mobile app – €3,675,814
- 14 July 2016, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino – €4,008,729
- 31 August 2016, Anonymous player at a NetEnt Casino – €2,733,792
- 14 November 2016, Anonymous – €3,181,032
- 18 January 2017, Anonymous – €3,496,065
- 5 April 2017, Anonymous – €4,496,242
- 2 July 2017, Anonymous – €5,027,360
- 18 August 2017, Anonymous – €3,016,520
- 13 October 2007, Anonymous – €3,175,725
- 7 January, 2018 – Anonymous – €3,181,032
- $6,588,103.90 won in March 2018
- €3.7m jackpot won on Mega Fortune at LeoVegas
- $4 million jackpot won by a German journalist on 2 October 2018
Mega Fortune Dreams™ Slot Gameplay
Mega Fortune Dreams™ is the ideal slot for low rollers. Features are regularly triggered by scatter symbols, and the bonus game can be activated even with the minimum amount of paylines active. The RTP yield is 96.4%