- The minimum and maximum bets permitted are 0.25 and 50.00.
- The lower value symbols are gold-rimmed J, Q, K and A card suit icons, paying out 3x to 4x your stake for five of a kind
- The higher value symbols are depicted as traditional-looking kites flower-adorned, bridges, a gold brooch and a golden money frog which will pay out 5x to 20x your stake for five of a kind.
- The Wild symbol is gold-on-red lettering and substitutes for any regular symbol to bridge winning combinations.
- The scatter is a trio of colourful Chinese lanterns and triggers the free spins mode.
- The bonus symbol is a golden segmented wheel with the word 'bonus' written across it in bright, pink letters.
- Free Spins
When 3, 4 or 5 lantern scatters symbols show up anywhere on the reels it will trigger the free spins, giving you 10, 20 or 30 free spins respectively. A 3x multiplier is applied to your winnings while the free spins mode is active.
- Bonus wheel
Landing 3 or more bonus symbols will trigger the bonus game. A 12-segmented wheel sits within a wooden, carved frame, featuring a selection of coin and jackpot wins. The wheel spins automatically until you stop it, awarding 2 x your stake and one of the following progressive jackpots; Minor Jackpot: starts at $50 Major Jackpot: starts at $500 Super Jackpot: starts at $5,000
Gold Money Frog has NetEnt's trademark polished veneer, but aside from some small details, this slot feels extremely drab and all too familiar. The look of the game is overly basic and unexciting, alluding, perhaps to the disappointingly low progressive jackpot and discouraging RTP of 92.31%-92.96%. Unfortunately there don't seem to be any redeeming features that might make this slot worthy of your hard-earned money, unless of course you're just looking to play for fun.