- 10 to A card royals are the lower-value symbols.
- 10 pays 2.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- J pays 3x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- Q pays 3.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- K pays 4x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A pays 5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The higher-value symbols are the king’s dark minions and the king himself.
- A skeletal warrior pays 12.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- An armored figure holding a glowing, green lantern pays 15x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- A minion with a metal whip pays 17.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A horned knight pays 20x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The dark king pays 25x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The wild is a glowing orb that stands in for any symbol except the scatter.
- The scatter is a red gem in an ornate gold setting that activates free spins.
When 2 or more wilds appear on the reels, a multiplier of up to 5x will be applied to your winnings.
The appearance of 3, 4, or 5 scatters appear on the reels, you will receive 10, 12, or 15 free spins, respectively. A cross-shaped pattern will appear at the centre of the reels and any wild symbols that land within this area will become sticky wilds and add 1 extra free spin each.
Dark King: Forbidden Riches Slot Gameplay
Dark King: Forbidden Riches slot is a sumptuously shadowy slot experience with plenty of eerie thrills for fantasy fans. The theme is a sinister, supernatural triumph, with highly detailed menacing characters and backgrounds. The gameplay offers regular rewards, although the volatility may hold you back from larger wins for much of your time spent spinning. If your luck holds out, you could claim the slot's biggest possible prize of $800 000 in the free spins mode where sticky wilds pave your way to the high-value symbol combinations you need to get there. There isn't anything particularly new about the slot's features, but the overall experience feels unique enough to send chills down your spine every time you play.