- Being a 243-way slot there's no payline structure and wins are formed as long as matching symbols line up in adjacent rows from left to right.
- High value symbols comprise of famous Egyptian icons such as Ankh, Anubis and the Eye of Ra.
- As suggested by the name of the slot, the scarab is the wild and aids the formation of wins by replacing all other symbols except the scatter which is represented by a staff head (Isis)
- Wild Deal This feature is triggered when a wild lands on reel three during a non-winning spin. Up to four additional wilds are added to form a guaranteed win.
- Free Spins Landing three or more scatters anywhere in sight activates ten free spins. Note that this feature cannot be retriggered.
- Stashed Wilds During the free spins round all wilds that did not form part of a winning combination are collected and added back to the reels once you have a minimum of three to give you a guaranteed win.
We feel the Egyptian theme is a little worn through but we do like the additional features this slot has that makes it stand out a little. The Wild Deal feature triggers quite often while the free spins are a little harder to come by. We would have loved to see multipliers though. Wild Scarabs offers a handsome max payout of 104,000 coins and has an RTP of 96.28%