The game's soundtrack it an energetic electronic theme and the animation is smooth and crisp. The gameplay is more or less a carbon-copy of Starburst's, just with fewer features. You can expect Respins and stacked wilds with minimum and maximum wagers of 0.10 and 10.00. This title is playable across all devices.
The game's lower value symbols are Blue, purple and cyan gems.
- The blue and purple gems pay out 2x your stake for 5 in a row.
- The cyan gem pays out 4x your stake for 5 in a line.
Green, violet, red and yellow gems are the higher value symbols
- The green gem pays out 5x for 5 of a kind.
- The violet gem pays out 6x for 5 of a kind.
- The red gem gives you 12x your stake for 5 in a line.
- The yellow gem gives the highest value with 50x your stake for 5 if a kind.
The Wild is a rainbow-hued star gem and stands in for any other symbol to create winning combos.
Stacked wilds/respins If you land a wild on reels 2, 3 or 4, the symbol will stack and fill the entire reel and become sticky. This will also activate a respin and if any further wilds land during the respin, they will also stack and stick to the reels. Total coverage of the reels with stacked wilds is your shot at the 1000x your stake maximum jackpot for this title.
There are some baffling choices that were clearly made when Space Enigma slot was conceived. For one thing, we sorely miss any kinds of multipliers, free spins or bonus game modes that you'll find in most other titles. However, on the positive side, the slot's medium volatility and friendly RTP of 96.27% mean you will get fairly frequent wins. The top potential prize of $100 000 is also nothing to sneeze at.