- The low-paying symbols are an assortment of magical potions.
- The blue and purple potions are worth 1x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The green and red potions are worth 1.25x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The yellow potion is worth 1.5x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The higher-paying symbols are the game’s four witch characters.
- The blue witch pays 2x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The purple witch pays 3x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The green witch pays 4x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The red witch pays 18x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A golden, bejewelled magic book is both the scatter and the wild symbol, substituting for all other symbols and triggering free spins.
The four witch symbols can appear as oversized symbol blocks that are 2, 3, or 4 symbols high. These blocks can combine when they appear next to each other on the reels, forming 3x4 jumbo blocks that are equal to 12 symbols, creating the opportunity for lucrative high-value symbol combinations.
If 3, 4, or 5 golden book scatters land on the reels, you will receive 5, 7, or 10 free spins and a 2x, 10x, or 100x multiplier reward, respectively. A Jumbo block will appear on every spin and each win will have a 2x multiplier attached to it. If scatters appear on reels 1 and 5, you will receive an extra 3 free spins.
Landing 3 shield scatters simultaneously triggers the Free Spins feature and gives you a 1x stake prize. You spin a free spin wheel which determines the number of free spins (between 10 and 30) and the multiplier (2x or 3x) for those spins. You can re-trigger the feature meaning up to 60 free spins with your initial multiplier. This feature can be re-triggered infinitely. Scatter masks can appear during Free Spins so you could win 2,000x stake prizes on every free spin.
The WowPot feature elevates an already compelling title with some magical progressive potential. The design of the slot puts a sultry twist on the witch characters from the Wizard of Oz who pose in revealing outfits and occasionally blink, giving the characters an eerily realistic feel despite the game's fantastical setting. The Synchronised Reels feature brings a lot of winning potential to the base game and the free spins mode piles on the multipliers to raise your winning chances even higher.
The addition of the WowPot to this popular title gives it an additional edge and fans of the original will be thrilled to give this game another go, with the added chance of grabbing the highest progressive prize.