- Being a 243-ways slot, you won't have to pick how many lines you want to play. Instead, every possible winning combination of symbols from left to right across the reels will score you a win should you land it anywhere on the screen.
- Characters from the legendary story makes up the high value symbols for this slot. This includes Robin, the Sheriff of Nottingham, Maid Marion, Little John and Friar Tuck.
- The arrows are wild and will substitute for all other symbols to help form winning combos except for the target scatter icons. It also offers awards up to 1000x your stake if you are lucky enough to get 5 arrows symbols in a winning sequence.
- Wild Turning This feature is triggered at random. Once activated, all the Royal symbols on one or more randomly selected reels will turn Wild. Royal symbols include Jack, Ace, King and Queen. Note: It can also be triggered during a Free Spins round, but you will be awarded with one at a time with the Wild Turning being first.
- Free Spins By landing three or more target scatter symbols anywhere in view, you will receive ten free spins which unfortunately cannot be retriggered during this round.
- Royal Clearing Feature This feature occurs during the Free Spins rounds whereby on every second spin the lowest value card will be removed from the reels, thereby making it easier to land bigger wins.
- Gamble Feature Whenever you land a winning combination your wins can be gambled by pressing the "Gamble" button below the reels. Here you have the potential to double your money by selecting either the green or red target for Robin to hit. You have a maximum of five successive wins but a wrong guess will lose it all.
Robin of Sherwood Gameplay
Rabcat produced a stellar quality slot that is bound to strike a chord with fans of more traditional games. While the range of bonus features isn't vast, the Wild Turning and Free Spins round offer is enough to keep things interesting. Robin of Sherwood is a medium variance slot and comes with an RTP of 95.85%