- The mega money game features five symbols you would find on a traditional slot, i.e. red 7's, purple 7 / bar combos, single, double and triple bars. The other symbols are made up of multipliers, 2 X, 3 X and 5 X.
- During base game wins, the second reel can be bumped to a random number multiplier. When this happens, the first and third reel offers a re-spin.
- A Mega Win occurs when 2 X, 3 X and 5 X multipliers show up on the middle reel simultaneously. Should another multiplier show up on reel one or two, the win increases significantly.
- There are four different wild symbols, each with their own multiplier 2 X, 3 X, 4 X and 5 X and they only appear on the middle reel, except the 2 X wild that can show up anywhere.
- The Wild Multiplier feature is triggered when at least two wild symbols pop up on reel three. That reel freezes and one free re-spin is awarded plus any wins multiplied by the value on reel two. If more wilds appear on reels one or three during the re-spin, then the total win is multiplied by both values.
- Any mix of bars or 7's will payout smaller wins.
Mega Money Multiplier in Action
Mega Money Multiplier is a medium variance game that offers players an average RTP of 96%. While it looks like your basic arcade slot there is plenty of action to keep the game going, especially the prospect of hitting that 10 X multiplier win on each spin!