- The low value symbols are represented by Chinese letters, while the high paying symbols are made up by the Gods of Fortunes and their apprentices.
- The game's logo makes up the wild, and it replaces all other symbols except the scatter to form winning combinations.
- There are three types of scatter symbols which trigger different bonus features, which will be discussed in more detail below.
- Golden Tree Scatter This feature is triggered when the Golden Tree scatter appears anywhere on reels one or five. It carries a reward of a cash bonus to the value of approximately 35x to 40x your line bet.
- Little Gods Bonus This bonus rewards you with a cash prize during a non-winning spin in the base game, and is triggered at random. The Little God Bonus pays in the range of 4x to 40x your wager.
- Treasure Pot Scatter When the Treasure Pot scatter symbol appears on the third reel during the base game, the Treasure Pot Scatter Bonus is triggered. This is a pick-me style game where picking a pot will reveal a cash prize worth up to 100x your wager.
- Free Spins This is the most lucrative feature of the game, and kicks off when three or more firecracker scatters show up on the reels. For 3, 4 or 5 scatters players will be rewarded 8, 9, and 10 free spins respectively. In addition, reels one and five can turn fully wild when a wild symbol appears during this round, boosting wins even more.
Lucky Little Gods Slot Gameplay
Lucky Little Gods is an action-packed, medium-variance game. It's a highly lucrative slot with base game wins recorded at 100x your stake, and up to 440x your stake on a spin during the free spins feature. It also offers a generous non-progressive jackpot of 1,500 coins. The RTP for Lucky Little Gods is 96.2%