- The lower paying symbols are sandals, a discus, a shotput, and a wreath. These all pay 1x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The high paying symbols are 3 Olympic athletes that appear as stacked symbols.
- A runner in a green tunic pays 2 x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A man holding a discus pays 4x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A woman with a shotput pays 5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The wild symbols are silver, and gold coloured Olympic torches which only appear as stacked symbols and substitute for all symbols except the jackpot.
- The Jackpot symbol is a chunky crystal that triggers the jackpot.
If a partial or full wild stack lands on the first reel and at least one other reel, you will receive 5 free spins. While free spins are active, wild stacks become nudging wild stacks that stay on the reels but shift one position down per spin until they leave the grid. If at least a single wild stack is still visible on the reels for your last free spin, you will get a Glory Spin. Any fully visible nudging wild stack will disappear while any partially visible ones will be nudged to cover the entire reel. Any wins resulting from the Glory Spin will be boosted by a random multiplier of 2x, 3x, 5x, or 10x.
If 3 jackpot symbols land on reels 1, 3, and 5, you will have to choose from 3 veiled statues to win one of 3 guaranteed jackpot prizes. The Bronze jackpot is worth 20x your stake, the silver is worth 100x and the gold is worth a massive 10000x.
Immortal Glory slot uses a small set of powerful features and dazzling presentations to deliver a unique experience. The game's visuals are strikingly intense, fully capturing the epic scale of the ancient Olympic games. Stacked wilds keep the base game interesting, while free spins offer decent potential if you can access the elusive Glory Spin. The Gold jackpot is the most exciting payout that this slot offers and at 10 000x your stake, you'll find yourself obsessively watching the reels for the bonus symbols, though the high volatility might batter your optimism a bit. The minimal features may dissuade a few players, but this is a superbly crafted title that looks great and plays well.