- The lower-value symbols are 10 to A card royals
- 10 pays 1.33x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- J pays 1.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- Q pays 1.66x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- K pays 1.83x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A pays 2x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The higher value symbols are fruits or candy depending on the game mode.
- The jelly bean / berry pays 3.33x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The gummi bear / kiwi fruit pays 4.16x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The lifesaver / pineapple slice pays 5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A square candy / orange segment pays 6.66x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A lollipop / cherry pays 8.33x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The scatter is rainbow coloured lettering that activates free spins and pays 50x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The wild is the game logo that substitutes for all symbols except the scatter and pays 10x your stake for 5 on a payline.
Switching between the game’s fruit and candy modes in the base game brings on more than just aesthetic changes, once you activate free spins by landing 3 or more scatters on the reels, you will play either the candy or fruit version of free spins.
If you are in the fruit mode when activating free spins, you will trigger the cash stash sub-feature that causes all A, K ,Q, J, and 10 symbols to be removed from the reels and going into a prize pot that will pay out to you at the end of free spins. Free spins will continue as long as the royals keep appearing on the reels.
If you are in candy mode when you trigger free spins, you will activate the Full Candy Stacks Sweeten Reels sub-feature that changes all wilds into wild stacks that cover the entire reel. Free spins will continue until all the reels are covered, or until you hit 50 free spins, whereupon you will receive a cash prize.
Sugar Rush Bonus
At any time during the base game, this feature can randomly activate on a non-winning spin, converting all high symbols into cash prizes and allowing the appearance of only a single scatter to trigger free spins.
Fruit vs Candy offers classic style slot action with a diverse twist, but is it enough to transcend the standard format? This slot’s theme instantly inspires feelings of childish delight with its brightly hued backgrounds and symbols that change according to your choice.
The ability to choose game modes and change the aesthetic of your gaming experience, as well as the behaviour of the bonus feature, is a great interactive detail. The two different free spins modes are quite different from what most slot titles feature, only ending when a certain requirement has been filled. If the top potential of $96 975 and some decidedly different classic slot action appeals to you, this title is right up your alley.