- The slot uses totem style rabbits, fish, turtles, horses, and eagles as the low paying symbols.
- The lucky sevens and bar-symbols are the higher paying symbols.
- The bar-symbols are the highest paying at 25x for 5 on a pay line.
- The wild is a translucent butterfly that lands on the three middle reels only. As usual, it replaces all standard symbols to assist in forming winning combinations.
- A golden wheel symbol can also land on the three middle reels only and can trigger the Jackpot Wheel Feature.
- Expanding Wilds Feature
The wild symbol lands on the three middle reels only, but when it does, it expands to fill the reel and locks the reel in place while offering a re-spin.
- Re-spin Feature
Landing an expanding wild triggers the re-spin with the expanding wild locking in place. If a butterfly lands on that re-spin, it too expands, locks in place and a new re-spin follows until the re-spin no longer lands a wild.
- Jackpot Wheel Feature
Landing 3 Jackpot Wheels on a spin triggers the Jackpot Wheel Feature. The Jackpot Wheel appears and depending on where the pointer lands, you'll win 1 of 4 potential jackpot prizes. There are Mini, Minor, Major and Grand jackpots, of 15x, 50x, 100x and 2000x your stake respectively.
Aurora Wilds Slot Gameplay
The Northern Lights are one of the natural world's most stunning phenomena, and Microgaming have tried hard to capture that in this slot. This is a medium volatility slot so you can expect a balance between frequency and size of pay-out. The base game potential is only 500x your bet, but the grand jackpot offers 2000x. Combined with the Expanding Wild Re-spins, this game has its thrilling moments. Aurora Wilds has an RTP of 96.2%