- The lower-value symbols are roughly carved 10 to A card royals.
- 10, J, K, Q, and A pay 20x your stake for 7 on a payline.
- The higher-value symbols are ferocious primitive beasts and a cave couple
- The antelope pays 40x your stake for 7 on a payline
- The Sabretooth tiger pays 60x your stake for 7 on a payline.
- The Woolly Mammoth pays 80x your stake for 7 on a payline.
- The cavewoman pays 100x your stake for 7 on a payline.
- The caveman pays 140x your stake for 7 on a payline.
- The wild is ice-encased lettering and substitutes for all symbols.
The number of rows is randomly determined with each spin with each row holding from 2 to 7 symbols. This means that your available paylines will range from 64 to 117,649 in the base game and up to over 1 million during free spins.
In the base game, each win in a cascade sequence will advance an increasing multiplier that is applied to your final win amount. The multiplier values are 2x, 4x, 6x, and 8x. The multiplier will reset once the winning sequence ends.
If you manage to land 4 cascading wins, you will reach the 8x base game multiplier level and receive 8 free spins. Each winning tumble after 4 will add an extra 2 free spins, up to a maximum of 14.
An additional Mammoth Reel that can hold up to 9 symbols will appear at the centre of the grid, increasing your maximum potential ways to win up to 1,058 841. While the feature is active, any reel that reaches 7 symbols will have its number of rows locked in place for the duration of free spins and increase the multiplier value by 1. If the Mammoth reel reaches 9 symbols, it will also have its rows locked and award you an extra 5 free spins.
A special, sticky wild symbol can appear exclusively on the Mammoth Reel which will stay locked in place for the duration of the feature. If you would rather not wait to reach free spins, you can purchase 6 to 14 free spins for 50x to 270x your stake.
1 Million Megaways BC slot is a technical and aesthetic masterpiece with a dazzling array of tricks up its sleeve. The visual design is highly polished, and the in-game animations are brilliantly woven into the gameplay. Iron dog's evolution of its Megaways concept to now include a central reel and a seemingly insane number of potential paylines gives this title a unique edge. While the base game is devoid of any special features other than the multiplier, reaching free spins is a simpler matter of luck than in other titles, and once you do trigger the feature, the game's potential and your winning chances skyrocket. The novel design and wild potential variations make this a thrilling experience that will appeal to a wide spectrum of players.