Forbidden Throne is the latest 3 x 5 reel x 40 payline fantasy-themed video slot from epic game makers, Microgaming. Aside from encountering unicorns and other mystical characters, players can also look forward to two bonus features and a possible jackpot payout of up to 8000 coins! Forbidden Throne can be played on both desktop and mobile platform, for free or real money.
- The high value symbols are made up of a golden helmet, a winged headpiece, an ancient book, a blue snowflake and a fiery emblem.
- The low value symbols are represented by the red, orange, yellow, blue, and green gemstones.
- There are four main characters; the Knight & Castle, the Priestess, the Phoenix, and the Unicorn.
- The Wild is the Forbidden Throne logo. It appears stacked and it replaces all symbols except the Scatter. Wilds can make wins on their own if two or more show up on the same payline.
- The Scatter is represented by a glowing yellow orb.
- Wild Reels
During the base game and free spins rounds, one to five wilds can appear on every spin – hit all five and receive a payout worth 500 x your original line bet.
- Free Spins
Landing three, four, or five scatter symbols triggers 10, 20, or 30 free spins respectively. There is no additional multiplier for wins during this round but the feature can be re-triggered.
Forbidden Throne Gameplay
Forbidden Throne is an enjoyable high-variance slot that offers small but frequent wins. The estimated RTP is 95.3% and players need to play sensibly if they don’t want their bankroll to vanish in the blink of an eye. The Wild Reel feature definitely holds the most potential wins, while the free spins feature, which can be re-triggered indefinitely, is a little harder to obtain.