Castle Builder II is the much anticipated 5 reel x 15 payline medieval adventure video slot sequel to Castle Builder by Rabcat & Microgaming. Like its hugely popular predecessor, Castle Builder II is a game within a game where players get to carve their own unique storyline as they go along. There are 15 kingdoms to be conquered, more than 70 castles to be built, and over 300 characters to encounter – all while going about the business of winning real money prizes. Features include Expanding Wilds, Free Spins, Wild Symbols and Bonus Games, as well as many new and exciting interactive player features that enhance the social aspect of the game.
How to Play
- Begin by selecting one of two avatars. Each one comes with unique advantages, such as free spins or faster building skills, which can be useful during play. Upon completing the game once, a third avatar also becomes available.
- Depending on the avatar selected, you will be taken to a section of the game’s map, from where you can move around freely.
- The aim of the game is to ‘level up’ your character by building castles and expanding your Kingdom.
- Building material is collected by landing winning combinations of wood, bricks, granite, and iron ore symbols on the same spin. These are collected in a pallet, and once your pallet is fully loaded, a Building Block is formed.
- As your building progresses, your builder gets better upgrades and equipment.
- Upon completing a castle, a prince or princess will move in, and then invite suitors for their royal wedding. More castles mean more suitors, and you need to choose one. Each suitor offers different effects and exclusive bonuses, so pick the one who offers the most benefits to your game.
- You will be able to build a total of 75 castles, and progress through 15 different kingdoms.
- Over the course of the game, you will encounter 300+ characters in the shape of kings, royal offspring, and suitors competing for your hand.
- During play there is far more than just coins up for grabs: For each completed castle you will gain experience points that will help you unlock new perks, and achievements.
- You first start playing in the Bronze Cup Challenge where 6 building materials are required to fill up a pallet. The silver, gold and platinum cup levels require 9, 12 or 15 building materials and are harder to attain, but offer bigger prizes.
- Completing this challenge unlocks the Free Building Mode, which allows you to build any castle you like in all the unlocked territories.
- To complete a Cup Challenge, 9 kingdoms need to be finished.
- The reels comprise of wood, bricks, granite and iron ore that appear alongside rings, gold, and treasure. The crown is highest paying symbol, awarding 50 times your stake should you land 5 on a payline.
- The Wild for this game is the King, and it replaces all other symbols except the scatter.
- Landing 3, 4 or 5 scatters symbols anywhere on the reels awards you 10, 15 or 20 free spins. During this round you stand to win cash prizes as well as accumulate more building materials.
As you’ve no doubt figured out by now, Castle Builder II is a lot more intricate than the original version. But then everything else is amped up too. There is more variety, more interactivity, and higher volatility. This superbly designed slot is about more than just base game wins, and it manages to bridge the gap between social and online gaming. So, if you’re a video gaming fan, you will want to try this out. We do suggest playing the game in demo mode first, until you’ve wrapped your head around it. Note that Castle Builder II does require a big budget, but excitement and ever increasing payouts are guaranteed.