The renowned licensing body of Malta known as Lotteries and Gaming authority (LGA) has now undergone a major update for its brand name and image. Now it will be known as the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) with a new logo and website that will communicate their objectives and goals.
When we talk about the casinos in Europe, the LGA which will now be known as MGA is one of the most prestigious licensing bodies. The sole purpose of rebranding is to impact the minds of the people involved in this industry and highlight the newness of their work.
A Lotteries and Other Games Act were introduced in the year 2001, in order to regulate all the iGaming activities and maintain a safe environment. At that time the LGA had the power to establish a regulatory framework that was meant to move with time and sustain its relevance and strength. As per the statement given by the Malta Gaming Authority, the new mission will be:
Play at these Authorized Malta Gaming Authority Casinos
- $1500 Welcome package + $88 FREE
- Voted Best Online Casino 2013 (EGR award)
- Tons of top rated slots and table games
- Secure deposits and quick withdrawals
- 25 million players can't be wrong
“All actions that we take for regulating different sectors of gaming and lottery industry that come under the authority will be taken in adherence with the fair gaming methods. We will make use of the transparent methods in order to prevent all the malicious practices, money laundering, effective steps to avoid corruption and theft, and also provide apt security to minor and vulnerable entities.”
These goals and objectives of the MGA are established in order to ensure fair treatment of casinos and also monitor the important issue of protecting the players. Lots of things like the human temperaments of the vulnerable young and old, technological systems for data safety and many other things are covered under this protection system. Below mentioned are some brief points that explains the aim of MGA
MALTA GAMING AUTHORITY AIMS
- Protect the young and at risk players.
- Protect the rights of the players.
- Support regulated and safe gaming in regulated surrounding.
- Maintain the equipments and the reliability of the games.
- Make sure that no criminal incidences take place.
MALTA GAMING AUTHORITY OBJECTIVES
- Combine all the regulatory operations that are related to the gaming authorities.
- Establish an Authority that handles all the functions successfully.
- Provide regular support to the casino industry and update the technology section
- Offer true and easily accessible information.
- Provide one stop solution for obtaining license.
MGA is very serious in its responsibility of ensuring that the players are protected and can go to any lengths to accomplish this. It is their dedicated efforts that have resulted for them being one of the favored licenses in Europe. There are a lot of activities that they cover and they also conduct continuous research on the features such as iGaming activities, approving online casino licenses, keeping a close eye on the license holders and ensure that they are meeting the regulations, collecting the tax and things like these. Apart from having a streamlined approach towards providing support to the social cause, their endeavors are focused to ensure that high standards are followed in Malta casinos.
Although the name of the authority has undergone a change but their dedicated efforts and the communication system is the same as before. Their only focus is you who want to be safe and protected while playing.