Platinum Play is a top online casino destination for Canadian players. The brand was originally launched in 2004 and as of 2018 has Microgaming, Netent and Evolution Gaming providing over 450 online casino games. These are available through full download, Instant Play or on your mobile device. Platinum Play is part of the Fortune Lounge Group of online casinos and is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and carries an eCOGRA seal of approval.
The Platinum Play Welcome Bonus
Platinum Play offers all new Canadian customers a solid $800 Welcome Bonus. Here’s how it works:
- Players receive a 100% up to $200 bonus on the first five deposits.
- All deposits must be made within seven days of opening a new account with Platinum Play.
- Wagering requirements for this bonus are 40x bonus amount
The following games contribute to meeting the wagering requirements as follows:
- Online slots and parlour games = 100% contribution
- Casino War and table poker games = 20% contribution
- Sic Bo, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Wheel of Riches and roulette. Craps, Video poker games, baccarat and blackjack. Retro Reels, Hot Ink (Diamond Glitz /Extreme Heat) = 10%
- All Aces Video Poker / Power Poker and Classic Blackjack = 2%
- Lucky Darts = 0%
Types of Casino Games Available
Platinum Play currently offer over 450 top casino games. This extensive collection will suit all Canadian players, regardless of skill level, bankroll or online gaming preferences.
- Slots. Playing online slots is the biggest thing in Canada after ice hockey. If you love playing a wide variety of slots, Platinum Play can offer well over 300 of the best Microgaming slots on the web. The collection includes the latest 5 reel video slots, featuring vivid graphics and themes from popular movies, TV shows, comic books and much more. Fans of classic 3 reel slots will also find plenty of game time and players chasing the big dream can enjoy Microgaming’s record breaking progressive jackpot slots like Mega Moolah and Major Millions.
- Table games. Table game players will be very happy to know that Platinum Play stocks over sixty Microgaming table games which includes variations on favourites like blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat. The collection also includes exciting Live Dealer table games, featuring all the best bits of your favourite table games with the added excitement of real live dealers or Playboy Bunny dealers, and tables.
- Video Poker Video Poker is just as popular as slots since it combines the ease of play and the fun of slots with the extra challenge of table poker. Video Poker fans can pit their skills against Microgaming’s best games, using basic poker strategy to put together the best five card hand they can.
You can choose to download the Platinum Play Microgaming casino platform to your desktop for the best possible online gaming experience possible or simply play directly from your browser with Instant Play. Platinum Play casino offers excellent graphics and realistic 3D sounds for the ultimate virtual casino experience possible.
Making Deposits and Withdrawals at Platinum Play
Platinum Play offers secure online banking through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption. The casino offers a wide variety of payment options to suit most needs and preferences including credit and debit cards, eWallets, prepaid cards and bank transfers. Top options include Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay, and PaySafeCard. The majority of withdrawals are processed within 48 hours with a general withdrawal limit of $5000.
Top 10 Reasons to play at Platinum Play
- The brand has an excellent track record stretching back to 2004.
- Licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- Certified fair by eCOGRA.
- Over 400 top Microgaming casino games.
- Slots can be tried for free.
- Most games available on mobile.
- Fast withdrawals within 48 hours.
- 24 hour multilingual customer support.
- SSL secure site.
- Quality loyalty rewards program.
Is There a Platinum Play Mobile App?
Platinum Play offers a mobile platform for most devices using Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Windows Phone (Windows 8, 10). The majority of Platinum Play’s Microgaming casino games are available for mobile devices including most slots, progressive jackpot games, table games and Live Dealer games.
Do they have a Loyalty Rewards Program?
Platinum Play offers a comprehensive loyalty rewards program. The program features multiple tiers with each successive tier offering bigger and better rewards. Players are entered into the basic or bottom tier and can progress from their through frequent play and betting. The loyalty rewards program offers points for each bet made at the casino. Accumulated points can be exchanged for casino cash.
How Does their Customer Support Match Up?
Customer support at Platinum Play is excellent with full 24 hour support offered in multiple languages. Players can access the casino support services via Live Chat, email or phone. The casino also offers a comprehensive FAQ section, providing instant answers to the most common questions.
Is it Safe and Fair?
When it comes to safeguarding banking including deposits and withdrawals, Platinum Play employ the latest SSL technology. SSL or Secure Socket Layer, provides cutting edge digital encryption to protect player’s personal information and transaction processing. All Platinum Play games are also regularly tested for fairness by eCOGRA, and average game payout reports are available on their website.
Who Can Play at Platinum Play?
While Canadians are more than welcome to open a new player account with Platinum Play casino, there are a number of countries that are restricted from opening an account with the brand. These include the Afghanistan, United States, Bulgaria, Cuba, China, Curacao, Cyprus, Estonia, Iran, Hong Kong, Iraq, Libya, Israel , Macau, Philippines, Netherlands Antilles, Syria, Sudan and Turkey.
How Do Other Players Rate the casino?
The vast majority of players are happy with the quality offered by the Platinum Play brand. This includes their level of customer service and extensive and eclectic collection of Microgaming casino games. The brand enjoys a solid track record that goes all the way back to 2004, not an easy feat in this industry. There are of course one or two small complaints regarding Platinum Play but these are mostly related to processing issues.