- The slot is designed with Wandering Reels, which consist of 3x4 blocks of reels that move from left to centre to right at random. You always have 25 paylines, but within the slightly taller moving reels you get high paying mega symbols known as Jumbo Blocks that can land totally or partially within the three reels.
- Theme-related, high-value symbols include the male and female story characters, the wolf, the brooch, the candle and a pouch of gold.
- The "Dark Red" logo is wild and replaces all other symbols except the moon/Wheel of Fortune scatter symbol to help form winning combinations.
- Wolf's Wheel Bonus
By landing 3 scatters, you'll trigger the wheel of fortune bonus that holds either cash prizes (2x to 20x your bet), or a feature. The wheel will continue to spin as long as you catch any of the instant win prizes and until the feature is won.
The feature will be one of two bonus games:
- Forest of Fortunes here you get to choose from bags to reveal axes, wolves or cash prizes. Every subsequent cash pic you select will increase your win by a 1x multiplier. Selecting the wolf can end the round but an axe gives you an extra life. The bonus ends when you find all 10 cash prizes, or you get the stopper symbol.
- Free Spins by landing one of the four highest value symbols on the wheel, the free spins round is triggered. You will get 9 free spins with that particular symbol replacing all other high value ones. The wandering reels will move back and forth across the reels during the spins. This is generally a well-paying round!
Wicked Tales: Dark Red offers clever features, classy graphics and a soundtrack perfectly suited to its haunting, sinister theme. It's a lot of fun to play, with the wandering reels and mega symbols lending that extra edge. The medium-variance slot comes with an RTP of 96.10% and is perfect for all budgets.