- As mentioned, gameplay takes place on a 5x5 grid where wins are formed either horizontally or vertically.
- Any three-of-a-kind combinations will give you win, regardless of how it is positioned.
- Larger wins do pay more provided it's on the same line (cluster symbols pays are not applicable here).
- There are only six symbols in play (making matching a little easier). The lower values include stone spades and wooden hearts, while acorns, clovers and horseshoes are worth more. The highest rewards come from the rubies; hit 5-of-a-kind and you can pocket 500 coins multiplied by your betting level.
- Whenever you score a win, the winning icons will disappear from the screen and the remaining symbols will swirl towards the centre. This happens in a spiral pattern new symbols start at the bottom left and move clockwise around the outside until they have completed a full rotation, at which point they travel on an inner loop back towards the centre.
- With each standard win a star is created that acts as a wild to replace other symbols to help you form winning combinations.
- A win involving a star wild won't generate another star, but the stars contained in the combo will blow up, destroying all adjacent symbols. Once these effects are completed, more new icons are added to the screen for you to play with.
- The key symbol is integral to unlocking the free spins round which we will address in more detail below.
- Random Features
The following Random Features are awarded at any time during the base game as well as in the free spins round:
- Dragon Destroy symbols are destroyed in a way which guarantees you a win.
- Irish Luck some symbols are converted to enable a guaranteed win.
- Starfall Wilds reels benefit from added wilds until a win occurs.
- Magic Transform all hearts and spades are turned into higher value symbols.
- Free Spins
This feature kicks off when you get the magic key (which starts in the bottom left hand corner) to move all the way to the centre position. With the first activation you will play the default free spins mode but as you trigger this round again more keys are collected, and different modes unlocked. These are enhanced with random features explained below.
- 1 key unlocks the Star Bar Spins awarding 7 free spins plus Starfall Wilds.
- 4 keys unlock the Lava Lair Spins awarding 3 free spins plus Dragon Destroy and a sticky wild in the place of the key. Note the sticky wild is a Golden W coin which cannot be destroyed and will not destroy the symbols around it the way the Star Wild does.
- 9 keys unlock the Lucky Mug Spins awarding 4 free spins plus Irish Luck.
- 16 keys unlock the Golden Pot awarding 2 free spins plus Magic Transform.
Finn and The Swirly Spin Slot Gameplay
Finn and the Swirly Spin is something different from Net Ent and combines some addictive gameplay, cascading symbols and a whole set of interesting features. This slot is real winner and delights with its uniqueness and the swirling spins. It's highly recommended and comes with an RTP of 96.62%.