- The game is set on a disco stage where you'll see all the iconic characters from the band, each one of them representing their own reel.
- There are 4 card suit symbols alongside more valuable sunglasses, dancing boots, vinyl records, microphones and cassettes. The latter 5 all pay out 6x your stake for 6 of a kind.
- A white ball symbol is the standard Wild for this game and performs the usual substitution duties to help you form wins.
- There's also a VP Wild symbol that is central to the game. Whenever it hits, the VP Wild feature is triggered to expand and form a fully stacked wild reel. If you're lucky, you can land it on all 6 reels in one spin!
- Free Spins
You will notice that each band member stands on a 5-spaced platform known as the VP Wild Meter. A VP wild token is added to that reels meter whenever a VP wild shows up anywhere in view. Collect 5 tokens to fill the meter and you'll activate the free spins feature that offers the following depending on the band member assigned to that reel.
- Construction Worker (Reel 1) You get a random multiplier on every spin ranging from between 2x and 20x.
- Cowboy (Reel 2) You get between 2 to 12 added wild symbols on every spin.
- Cop (Reel 3) You get 2 to 4 fully stacked wild reels on every spin.
- Native Indian (Reel 4) starts with fully stacked wild reels on the two rightmost reels which then move 1 reel to the left on each spin.
- Biker (Reel 5) replaces the lower value card suit symbols with one of the more lucrative symbols for bigger payouts.
- Sailor (Reel 6) You get 1 to 3 wild symbols that randomly lock in position for each spin.
Village People Macho Moves Slot Gameplay
Village People Macho Moves is a highly entertaining slot with stunning HD visuals. The 70s disco look and feel are a real treat. You may not be able to score big in the main game, but the free spin feature allows you to earn 2400x your stake on a single spin. Village People Macho moves is a medium variance slot with an RTP of 96%.