- The lower-value symbols are 9 to A card royals.
- 9, 10, and J pay 0.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- Q, K, And A pay 1x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The higher value symbols are tribal stone carvings of wildlife.
- The flower and stingray pay 1.25x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The hammerhead shark and gecko pay 1.75x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The turtle pays 2.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The wild is represented by a Tiki sculpture that comes in four different colours. These stand in for any other symbol except scatters and Tikis of a different colour as well as triggering the jackpot feature.
- The scatter is the words FREE SPINS against a sunset background and triggers free spins.
If 3 Tiki symbols of the same colour land within the highlighted area that covers reels 2, 3, and 4, you will win a corresponding jackpot prize. All the Tiki symbols apart from gold can appear with multiplier values attached, which will be added up and applied to your jackpot win. The green, red, and blue jackpot values are constantly changing, but will always worth a combined value of 30x your bet while the golden Tiki jackpot is worth 1000x your bet. If you land 3 golden Tiki symbols, you will win the combined value of all the jackpots of 1030x your wager.
If you land 3 scatters on the reels, you will be awarded 7 free spins. The highlighted segment at the center of the reels will change colour with each spin and only Tiki symbols of the same colour will land within it. This greatly increases your chances of scoring one of the Tiki jackpots. Golden Tikis are the exception and can appear regardless of the colour of the highlight. Special +1 symbols appear while the feature is active that grant you an extra spin each.
Tiki Rewards slot is an eye-catching island adventure, but the high volatility may spook casual players. The Tiki theme is popular with slot developers looking to inject some tropical fun into their gameplay and the bright, sun-kissed theme matches well with the island-inspired symbols.
As far as the gameplay goes, the Tiki wilds make frequent appearances, and you should easily be able to snag one of the smaller jackpot prizes. Getting the big win of the golden Tiki jackpot is much more challenging and its corresponding prize of approximately $103 000 seems like a bit of a lowball when the high volatility makes achieving it such a tough task as you would be wagering their maximum to get there.
This is a fun game to play, but the overall winning potential might leave some players with a less than sunny disposition.