- The lower value symbols are 4 stone-hewn creatures; a lizard, a fish, a scorpion, and a rabbit. which pay out either .65x or .85x your stake for 5 on a line
- The higher paying symbols are vibrant elemental runes
- The purple mountain and green leaf pay 2.25x your stake for 5 on a line
- The coiled flame and swirling water pay 2.75 your stake for 5 on a line
- The scatter is the face of Lady Earth and triggers the bonus game
- A grey spiral is a passive symbol that holds no value and acts as an obstacle.
Respin Insanity If you get a winning combination, the symbols involved are respun. If the symbols that land after the respin match any adjoining symbols, they are all merged into a respin area, and another respin will be triggered until no more matches appear.
Lady Earth Bonus If 3 scatter symbols appear on the reels, they will trigger a 5 round symbol-picking game. You can play this bonus game manually or select an auto version where the game plays for you. You will be presented with a 3x3 grid with tiles that conceal either skulls, 2x multipliers, or coins. If 3 skulls are revealed, the bonus game ends, regardless of how many turns you have left. A 2x, 3x or 4x multiplier will be applied to your total once the feature concludes.
Lady Earth Slot Gameplay
Lady Earth slot has plenty of style and original design but falters in the features department. The dichotomy of this title is that the way it looks seems to directly contradict the way it plays. The overall design is highly impressive with smooth animations, original symbols, and breathtaking backgrounds. However, the gameplay is less inspiring as winning combinations are constantly foiled by passive symbols that also reduce your chances of benefitting from the respin feature.
The bonus game does offer some fleeting relief and the slot overall would benefit from at least one more bonus feature and a higher win potential than 450x. Having said all that, Lady Earth slot is worth a spin, just to witness the absolute visual feast that it presents. It carries an RTP of; 96.8%