- High paying symbols are made up of the four characters from the film Owen, Clare, Simon and Nick
- The lower paying symbols comprise of the various dinosaurs; a Velociraptor, a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Stegosaurus and a Pterodactyl.
- The Jurassic Park logo is the wild symbol, it can appear stacked on the reels (up to ten high) and replaces all other icons barring the scatter to form a winning combination.
- The mosquito fossilised in amber is the scatter, and it triggers the free spins round.
- Wild Scatters When 2 scatter symbols appear on the same spin, both will turn wild to help create some extra wins.
- Free SpinsThis feature is triggered when at least 3 scatter symbols appear anywhere in view. There are 3 different free spins features, of which one will be randomly selected for you. You get to select the feature you prefer once you have triggered the feature 15 times:
- Gyrosphere Valley awards 10 x free spins with a multiplier that increases on each non-winning spin. It resets on a win, and the round can only end on a win.
- Creation Lab awards 10 x free spins with winning symbols that fall away in order to allow more to fall into place, and form another win. Cryo (Sticky) Wilds are involved here and remain in place for three wins.
- Raptor Den awards 10 x free spins with scatter symbols that act as wilds. The wilds will freeze in place until there are 3 on the reels to award an additional 5 spins.
- Indominus Rex This symbol will randomly appear during the base game to multiply your win up to a maximum of 1000 times
Microgaming doesn't disappoint with this sequel slot. it plays like a dream and the bonus features pay well. The maximum payout potential is an impressive 14,000 x your stake, making it particularly attractive for big money players. Jurassic World comes with an RTP of 96,3%.