- The low-value symbols are neon outlines of card suit icons.
- Diamonds pay 1.6x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- Spades pay 2x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- Clubs pay 2.4x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- Hearts pay 2.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The high-value symbols are four women dancing along to the music, the most valuable one pays 10x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The scatter is a Deadmau5 mask with a manic grin that triggers free spins and pays 250x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The wild is a classic Deadmau5 mask that stands in for all symbols except the scatter.
If 3, 4, or 5 scatters appear on the reels, you will be awarded 15, 20, or 25 free spins, respectively. A Multiplier Trail feature works with the cascading reels, with growing multipliers of 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 10x for each successive win and resents when no more winning combinations appear.
Drop the wild
This feature randomly transforms reel 2, 3, or 4 into a fully wild reel.
Deadmau5 slot has the official trademark and music of its namesake, but it ultimately fails to electrify. The visual theme feels a bit underwhelming, with stock image backgrounds and no real running theme across the different types of symbols. The music is authentically Deadmau5, but fans of the DJ may be disappointed in the small number of tracks included with the slot. The gameplay is solid, thanks to Microgaming's combination of features and mechanics, and the maximum winning potential of $252 000 is enough to generate some interest. This slot may have seemed better if the expectation of the Microgaming name wasn't bearing down on it and it, unfortunately, suffers by comparison to other, more engaging titles from the same company.