- The lower value symbols are 9 to A card royals.
- 9, 10, and J are worth 0.1x your bet for 4 on a payline.
- Q, K, and A are worth 0.2x your bet 4 on a payline.
- The higher-value symbols are a selection of wrapped chocolates.
- The green chocolates are worth 0.3x your stake for 4 on a payline.
- The blue chocolates are worth 0.4x your stake for 4 on a payline.
- The red chocolates are worth 0.5x your bet for 4 on a payline.
- The purple chocolates are worth 1x your bet for 4 on a payline.
- The scatter symbol is a clock that activates free spins.
- The golden ticket wild symbol stands in for any symbol except the scatter and multiplies your win by 6.
- The wild symbol is a partially unwrapped chocolate bar that substitutes for any symbol except the scatter.
- The boxes are special symbols that contain chocolate symbols.
Special gift box symbols can randomly appear on any reel that will open to reveal at least 4 chocolate symbols that can form part of winning combinations. If multiple boxes land on the same spin, they will all contain the same symbol.
If you get 3 or 4 clock scatters on the reels, you will receive 7 or 10 free spins. Once the feature is activated, one or more of the scatters involved will transform into sticky boxes and any other box symbols the land will also become sticky. If you fill an entire reel with sticky boxes, you will receive an extra 3 free spins.
Chocolates slot doesn't have any out-of-this-world features, but the well-executed gameplay makes it a refreshingly classic experience. The game has a fairy-tale feel to it thanks to the almost photo-realistic vivid background illustrations and animations. The gameplay is simple with the random symbols creating regular opportunities to land large symbol combinations.
The free spins mode takes things up another notch with sticky box symbols that could fill all the reels to give you a chance at the impressive $1 310 720 maximum prize. The great gameplay and alluring potential will have you coming back for more and more sweet rewards.