- The lower-value symbols are four different coloured gems.
- The green, blue, purple, and red gems all pay 2.5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The higher value symbols represent Aztec wildlife and culture.
- A stone with a carved glyph on it pays 5x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A jungle parrot pays 10x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- A golden snake pays 20x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- An Aztec tribesman pays 50x your stake for 5 on a payline.
- The scatter is a detailed amulet that triggers free spins and pays 50x your bet for 5 on a payline.
The winged serpent god, Quetzalcoatl, waits beside the reels, randomly flying across them and dropping up to 3 expanding wild symbols on reels 2, 3, and 4.
If 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols appear, you will receive 5, 8, or 12 free spins and 2x, 10x, or 50x your bet, respectively. An expanding wild that stays in place for the duration of the feature is added to the middle reel and if expanding wilds land on reels 2 or 4, they will also stay in place until the free spins are depleted.
Almighty Aztec is a casual spinner with few surprises that probably won't lean too hard on your bankroll. The game's graphics and animation are simple and polished, the gameplay is standard with the base and bonus game relying on the expanding wilds to bring in the bigger wins. Overall, this title doesn't offer anything new or particularly exciting, which may be perfect for some players, but most modern slot-seekers will be looking for something with a bit more meat on its bones from a gameplay and potential perspective.