- The lower value symbols are calligraphic, gold-trimmed J to A card suit icons.
- J and Q are worth 1.5x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- K and A are worth 2x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The higher value symbols are fantastical artifacts, creatures, and the elemental rivals themselves.
- A lantern glowing with blue magic pays 2.5x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- A dagger surrounded by red magic pays 3x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- A Griffin pays 3.75x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- A battle-ready horse pays 5x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The blue fairy pays 10x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The red wizard pays 15x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The wild is a purple banner and pays 50x your bet for 5 on a payline as well as standing in for any symbol except the scatter and diamond
- The scatter is a royal throne and pays 2x your bet for 3 on a payline as well as triggering free spins.
- The diamond is a special symbol that works with the Wild Reels feature.
Each reel has a golden setting with 2 empty spaces. When a diamond symbol lands on the reel, it will fill one of the spaces and when both spaces are filled, the whole reel becomes wild for the next 2 spins.
If you can land the scatter on reels 1, 3, and 5 you will trigger free spins. You will then have to choose from 3 different free spins and wild reel combinations:
- 25 free spins and 1 wild reel - 8 free spins and 2 wild reels - 2 free spins and 3 wild reels
Free spins can be retriggered by landing 3 more scatters.
Age of Conquest slot is stunning in appearance and exciting to play but its potential leaves much to be desired. The visuals in this title are beautifully crafted and would be at home in a fantasy graphic novel or video game. The crisply articulated characters and symbols tell a captivating story of elemental conflict. The Wild reels feature is triggered often and keeps the base game exciting. The ability to choose between free spins option effectively allows you to adjust the game's volatility for the duration of the feature which adds a great element of interactivity and strategy. There is a lot to like in this slot; however, the low overall potential is a letdown, promising a seemingly meager reward for embarking on such an epic tale. Even though the riches aren't as grand as you might have expected, this is an entertaining title that you will enjoy if you give it a try. Age of Conquest carries an RTP of 96.14%