- The lower-value symbols are stony card suit icons.
- Clubs is worth 1x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- Diamonds is worth 1.2x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- Hearts is worth 1.6x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- Spades is worth 2x your bet for 5 on a payline
- The higher-value symbols are stone animal carvings.
- The warthog pays 3.2x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The hippo pays 3.6x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The rhino pays 4x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The elephant pays 4.8x bet stake for 5 on a payline.
- The lion pays 6x your bet for 5 on a payline.
- The wild symbol is a golden human face carving that substitutes for any symbol and pays 10x your bet for 5 on a payline.
This feature randomly transforms up to 5 positions on the reels into wilds during the base game.
When you land a consecutive win, thanks to the rolling reels mechanic, you will set off a multiplier trail. The first win will give you a 2x multiplier and subsequent consecutive wins will give you increasing multipliers of 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 8x, and 10x.
Achieving 4 or more cascading wins will award you free spins. If you get 4, 5, 6, or 7 consecutive wins, you will receive 12, 15, 18, or 20 free spins, respectively.
If you manage 8 cascading wins in a row, you will activate the Wow Major progressive jackpot that starts at 50 000x your stake.
African legends slot is no pillar to innovation, but it uses tried and trusted features, complemented by its immersive theme to good effect. The theme is expertly crafted with texture-realistic graphics and a beautiful backdrop to set the scene. The features are balanced well throughout the game with the Wild Blast feature potentially creating high-value combos as the wild symbol boasts the highest value in the game. The path to free spins is fairly achievable and leads you to the highest amount you could win without the jackpot of $30 000. Of course, the jackpot is the reason most players will give this title a look and with a minimum possible prize of $50 000, it comes as no surprise. The low RTP is typical of Microgaming’s progressive jackpot slots and most players will consider it a fair trade-off for the winning potential.