- The slot uses classic slot symbols of cherries, bars, bells, dollar signs, 7s, double 7s and treble 7s.
- Treble 7s are the highest paying symbol with 3, 4 or 5 in combination giving you 2.5x, 16.25x or 37.5x your total stake.
- The diamond wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. 3, 4 or 5 wilds on a payline give you a 6.25x, 25x or 125x times stake payout.
- The game’s scatter symbol is the mask of fire. 3 or more mask scatters will reward you with a cash bonus.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 scatter masks will get you 1x, 5x, 15x, 40x, 100x, 500x or 2,000x times your total stake.
- The shield scatter appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. Landing 3 shields simultaneously triggers the Free Spin feature.
- The biggest wins come from the diamond wild symbol, with a filled reel paying 2500x (combined with a 3x free spin multiplier results in the max payout of 7500x).
- Free Spins
Landing 3 shield scatters simultaneously triggers the Free Spins feature and gives you a 1x stake prize. You spin a free spin wheel which determines the number of free spins (between 10 and 30) and the multiplier (2x or 3x) for those spins. You can re-trigger the feature meaning up to 60 free spins with your initial multiplier. This feature can be re-triggered infinitely. Scatter masks can appear during Free Spins so you could win 2,000x stake prizes on every free spin.
9 Masks of Fire Slot Gameplay
9 Masks of Fire is a traditional fruit machine type slot, and game play is therefore pretty basic and feels like a land-based slot machine, with the visuals and soundtrack setting the mood. If you're a fan of classic slots then this is the game for you with a potential 7,500x stake win on free spins. 9 Masks of Fire has an RTP of 96.24%