Slots Online Canada Home PageProgressive SlotsEverybody’s Jackpot Online Slot

Published date Updated

Author Lisa Michaels

Everybody’s Jackpot Online Slot

Everybodys Jackpot

I joined a community of hopeful winners in Everybody’s Jackpot Online Slot by Playtech. This game has a classic gameshow theme with a beaming host and his lovely assistant on a brightly lit stage. Slots like Burlesque by Dita have also used a stage set as a visual element. The smiling pair, as are cash, jewellery, and gold bars, are also a valuable game symbol. The free spins round introduces a special symbol, and you can grab your share of an exciting progressive jackpot on any spin.

Play Everybodys Jackpot at PlayOJO

PlayOJO

Start the slots spinning with my free spins

Game Details

Software providerSoftware:

Playtech

RTPRTP:

94.01%

Reels amountReels:

3

Slot VolatilityVolatility:

Medium

Slot Game TypeGame type:

Video Slots

Slot PaylinesPaylines:

8

Min coin betMin coin:

0.08

Max coin betMax coin:

40.00

Free spins offeredFree spins:

YES Yes

Wild SymbolsWild symbol:

YES Yes

Progressive jackpotProgressive:

NO NO

MultipliersMultipliers:

NO No

RTP and Variance

This game’s RTP of 94.01% is almost a complete 2% below the industry average, but this is normal for progressive jackpot games. The medium volatility means that you should experience a fair balance between winning and losing spins.

How to Play

The buttons below the reels allow you to spin, use Autoplay, change your bet, and open up the paytable. The community progressive jackpot amount will be displayed in an indicator to the right of the reels. Attaching a gameshow theme to a progressive prize makes a lot of sense, considering the stakes. Play Mega Jackpots Wheel of Fortune on Air to see what I mean.

Ejackpot start screen

Bonus Features

Free Spins

Landing three scatter symbols will get you into the free spins round. If you land nine on the same reel, you will get a payout of 200x your bet.

Ejackpot scatter

You will get 12 free spins, where a wild symbol that substitutes for any other symbol except the scatter will land in the middle position on every reel. You can also retrigger the feature by landing three more scatters.

Ejackpot free spins
The wild symbol only appears during free spins.
Community Jackpot

Playtech’s unique spin on a progressive jackpot network can be randomly triggered on any spin. You will get 70% of the total prize pot when this happens. The other 30% will be divided up between all other qualifying players. A qualifying player is any player who has bet at least $50 in the 24 hours leading up to the jackpot payout.

Game Symbols

Ejackpot paytable
Q pays 4x your stake for three on a payline, K pays 6x, and A pays 25x. The necklace pats 40x your stake for four on a payline, the watch pays 50x, the cash pays 70x, the gold bars pay 100x, the assistant pays 150x, and the host pays 250x.

Free Play or Demo Play

To understand an online slot, you need to play it, but if you go straight for the real money option, you could rack up some losses as you learn. Play a free demo to get all the experience you need to handle the game without any risks.

Conclusion

Everybody’s Jackpot slot is fun, with potentially considerable payouts. I enjoyed the game’s bold 3D theme, although the grins on the character’s faces left me slightly unsettled. The medium volatility keeps the wins regular, and the appearance of the wild during free spins is a considerable winning enhancement. Naturally, you will be after the progressive prize, which is understandable because it regularly pays out six and 7-figure prizes. If the 3-reel / progressive jackpot combo gets you going, you will love Cash Splash 3 Reel and Fruit Fiesta 3 Reel.

Author Lisa Michaels

Twitter Profile  Email Address lisa.michaels@slotsonlinecanada.com

Lisa started off as a croupier at her local casino. However she found her niche in writing and has subsequently used her real-world gambling experiences to help produce and review the many online slots that are released monthly. Lisa also contributes to keeping you up to date with Canadian newsworthy stories.

View more by Lisa Michaels More loader

Other Popular Video Slots like Everybodys Jackpot

Check out all our video slots to find the best video slots to play for free or real.