- The low-value symbols are variations of the classic BAR symbol
- Mixed bars pay 0.6x your bet for 3 on a payline.
- The single bar pays 1x your bet for 3 on a payline.
- The double bar pays 2x your bet for 3 on a payline.
- The triple bar pays 3x your bet for 3 on a payline.
- The high-value symbols include the titular character, Danny, and 2 other symbols.
- The lucky 7 pays 4x your bet for 3 on a payline.
- A pair of disco skates pays 6x your bet for 3 on a payline.
- Disco Danny himself pays 10x your bet for 3 on a payline.
- The Disco King symbol pays out 100x your bet when 3 symbols appear anywhere in the reels.
- The scatter is a disco ball that triggers free spins.
If 3 scatter symbols or 2 scatter symbols and 1 golden scatter appear on the reels, you will activate the free spins mode. This feature has 5 levels with 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, and 10x multipliers assigned to each level in ascending order. You will begin with 3 spins and each golden scatter that lands on the reels reset your number of spins to 3. Only golden scatters will appear on the reels, each one holding a random multiplier value from 1x to 50x. If the entire grid is filled with golden scatters, you will advance to the next level and you will be awarded the combined value of the golden scatter multipliers, multiplied by the value assigned to the level, and applied to your bet.
Disco Danny slot is a classic and fun title with attractive potential and simplicity at its core, but is less really more in this case? While the theme of this slot is simple, it is well presented as the background, symbols and funky soundtrack combine to create an energetic 70s mood. There isn't much to say about the base game, which is to be expected of a classic-style 3-reel slot. Random single golden scatters can provide decent prizes, but the lack of a wild symbol is noticeable after you've been spinning for a while without landing any high-value combinations. The free spins feature offers a departure from the standard gameplay and if your luck holds out, you could find yourself with a full screen of high-value multipliers being subjected to a further multiplier.
This title isn't for everyone, most players are used to an assortment of features breaking up the process of spinning for symbol wins, so Disco Danny, with its high volatility, is more suited to purists and hardcore slot enthusiasts than the casual gamer. The RTP here is a respectable 96.04%