- The low paying symbols are 9 to A card royals.
- 9 and 10 are worth 2x your bet for 5 of a kind.
- J and Q are worth 3x your stake for 5 of a kind.
- K and A are worth 4x your stake for 5 of a kind.
- The high paying symbols are items from the slot’s story.
- Multicoloured crystals, a column of flame, and an explosion are all worth 5x your bet for 5 of a kind.
- An erupting volcano is worth 7x your bet for 5 of a kind.
- A howling wolf is worth 10x your bet.
- The wild is a snarling tiger and substitutes for any symbol except the scatter.
- The scatter is the flame-haired queen of embers and triggers free spins.
Landing 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols will award you 8, 12 and 16 free spins, respectively. While this feature is active, stacks of wild symbols will appear on the reels, greatly boosting your winning chances. You can get an extra 4, 6 or, 8 free spins by landing another 3, 4, or 5 scatters on the reels.
This is a relatively costly measure where you can purchase scatter symbols to help you trigger free spins. The more symbols you purchase, the greater the cost but you will receive the benefit of the maximum number of initial free spins and wild stacks if you're willing to sacrifice a large enough chunk of your bankroll.
Queen of Embers slot is a classic slot experience with red-hot potential. The presentation of the game is simple, with the adventure theme being emphasized by a drum-heavy backtrack. The theme matches the gameplay in that it is quite simple in comparison to modern slots, but this is in line with the 1x2 classic series which offers stripped-sown gaming experiences, reminiscent of the early days of online slots. All the action is concentrated in the free spins bonus feature which can bring you amazing prizes as wild stacks land regularly and it is possible to retrigger the feature multiple times. This title is a purist's dream and delivers no-nonsense, straightforward slot action that players looking for a simplified slot experience will certainly enjoy. It carries an RTP of 96.02%