- The male and female lead characters, Maximillian and Victoria, are the high-value symbols for this slot, as well as a mechanical treasure chest, a complicated-looking plasma gun, a hot air balloon, and coloured playing card symbols (green, orange and blue).
- The two lead characters can appear stacked 5 high with all other symbols appearing double stacked.
- A golden "W" represents the wild and it substitutes for all other symbols except the glowing green scatter to help make winning combinations.
- Mystery Symbol You will notice the appearance of stacks of mystery symbols on any given spin, and these will transform into a randomly chosen low, high, or wild symbol to hopefully help you out with a win.
- Free Spins When landing three or more scatter symbols anywhere in sight you will receive 10 free spins. Depending on whether you landed 3, 4, or 5 scatters, you will receive 1,2, or 3 Mystery Reels on each free spin respectively. The Mystery Reels contain only Mystery Symbols which could result in you getting 3 completely wild reels on each free spin and subsequently you may win up to the maximum of 800x your stake on each spin. Note that any scatters landing during this round will award you one extra spin.
- Win Booster To the left of the reels you will find a green "Win Booster"Â tab. Click on it for an extra 50% of your stake the reels on your next spin will then contain mystery symbols which will transform into high value symbols or wilds only.
Fortunium Slot Gameplay
Fortunium is Stormcraft Studio's first online slot and we really like what they've done with it. The alchemic, mechanical steampunk world is beautifully brought to life and the features lends all the thrills you could ask for. Of these, the Free Spins is our favourite, as it can really amp up your wins! Fortunium is a medium variance slot offering an RTP of 96.47%