- High paying symbols are made up of luxury-themed items i.e. a cocktail, champagne bottles, a stylish purse, an expensive watch and a huge diamond ring.
- Two Palm trees represent the Wild symbol. Wilds can appear on all reels, and replace all other symbols except the Scatter and Bonus symbol to form winning combinations.
- The Diamond is the Scatter symbol, and landing three or more anywhere on the reels will activate the Free Spins round.
- The Wheel of Fortune is the Bonus symbol, and when three or more pop up on the third, fourth and fifth reels, it will trigger the Bonus game.
Landing three or more Wilds in the base game or free spins round will result in one free re-spin, during which the Wilds will lock in place to aid more wins. Subsequently, all winning combinations that includes one or more Wilds will be awarded a 10x multiplier on the bet placed when the win is triggered.
Free spins are awarded as follows when landing three or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels:
- 3 scatters = 10 free spins
- 4 scatters = 15 free spins
- 5 scatters = 20 free spins
During this feature all wins will be multiplied by 3, and if you land more scatters you will also receive a random award of up to three more spins or an extra 1x or 2x multiplier. The multiplier can reach up to a maximum of 10x.
To trigger the Jackpot Wheel of Fortune bonus round, three or more Bonus symbols must appear anywhere on reels three, four or five. The wheel consists of 3 layers, and there are three types of jackpots to be won; the Rapid Jackpot, The Major jackpot, and the Mega Jackpot.
Mega Fortune Dreams Jackpot Statistics
- The average payout of the top Mega Fortune Dream jackpot is just under 4,000,000 Dollars.
- The Mega jackpot is won on average every 58 days.
- Players have a 50% chance of hitting an arrow on the outermost layer, and a 16.67% chance on the second layer. The chances of hitting the Rapid Jackpot, Major Jackpot or landing on the final arrow to hit the Mega Jackpot is 8.33%
Mega Fortune Dreams Jackpot Payout History
List of Mega Fortune Dream Jackpot winners since July 2014:
- 9 August 2014, M.B. at Unibet Casino - CAD 3,318,019
- 23 September 2014, Anonymous at Dutch NetEnt Casino - CAD 2,729,041
- 13 November, Anonymous at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 2,983,557
- 6 January 2015, Anonymous at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 3,279,165
- 21 May 2015, Anonymous winner at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 3,808,064
- 29 March 2015, Anonymous player at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 5,050,957
- 19 July 2015, Swedish player at a LeoVegas Casino - CAD 4,628,064
- 8 September 2015, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 3,019,601 (0,40 wager)
- 25 November 2015, Swedish player at Unibet Casino - CAD 4,540,747
- 15 January 2016, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 3,423,065 (4,00 wager)
- 9 March 2016, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 3,637,620
- 8 May 2016, UK player at LeoVegas via LeoVegas mobile app - CAD 3,675,814
- 14 July 2016, Finnish player at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 4,008,729
- 31 August 2016, Anonymous player at a NetEnt Casino - CAD 2,733,792
- 14 November 2016, Anonymous - €4 million
- 18 January 2017, Anonymous - €3.5 million
- 5 April 2017, Anonymous - CAD 4,496,242
- 2 July 2017, Anonymous - €5,505,845
- 18 August 2017, Anonymous - CAD 3,016,520
- 13 October 2017, Anonymous - £4,082,246.09
- 7 January, 2018, Anonymous - CAD 3,181,032
- March 2018, Anonymous - $6,588,103.90
- Early May 2018, CAD 3.7m jackpot won on Mega Fortune at LeoVegas
- 2 October 2018, $4 million jackpot won by a German journalist
- 19 September 2019, A British player on Gate 777, operated by White Hat Gaming, bagged a whopping 3,3 million euros when hitting the jackpot on NetEnt's Mega Fortune after a bet of just 50 cents
- 27 June 2020, Biggest ever jackpot paid out by Svenska Spel Sport & Casino snapping up a SEK28 million (CAD 2.6 million) jackpot prize
- 16 July 2020, Anonymous player hits the Mega Fortune Dreams Mega Jackpot for €2,909,032
Mega Fortune Dreams is the ideal slot for low rollers. Features are regularly triggered by scatter symbols, and the bonus game can be activated even with the minimum amount of paylines active. The RTP yield is 96.4%