NetEnt, the world’s leading casino games developer from Sweden, has managed to make one of its players extremely happy. The developer paid out its first multi-million Euro jackpot for 2017 to a player from Finland who was playing at a Finnish online casino, Ålands Penningautomatförening.
The unnamed player, who is said to be a 62-year-old woman, raked in a jackpot of €3.5 million while playing Mega Fortune Dreams slot. She won this jackpot on 18 January 2017 while playing the NetEnt slot game on only a €1 wager.
Play Mega Fortune Dreams Slot at These Casinos
- For the best in amazing mobile gambling
- $1000 welcome offer over 4 match deposits + 222 free spins
- 350+ games to keep you entertained for hours
- Named "King of Mobile Casinos" for a reason!
- $1500 Welcome package + $88 FREE
- Voted Best Online Casino 2013 (EGR award)
- Tons of top rated slots and table games
- Secure deposits and quick withdrawals
- 25 million players can't be wrong
In December 2016, another player won a jackpot of €7.5 million, while playing at Mega Fortune Dreams. So, this is the second consecutive time that NetEnt has paid out the jackpot.
Simon Hammon, Chief Product Officer, NetEnt, stated that the company was extremely happy that Mega Fortune Dreams had once again changed the life of a player. It just took a couple of weeks after the December win for another player to rake in the first jackpot of 2017.
Mr. Hammon went on to say that these wins were evidence that NetEnt games are top-class games for casinos and offer an opportunity to players to turn into instant millionaires.