Net Ent have added the Jack and Beans Stalk game into their impressive 3d slot machine arsenal. This 5 reel slot with 20 ways to win, will take gamblers back to their childhood days and have you shouting ‘Fee-fi-fo-fum’ whenever you win.
The sound is also great an definitely enhances the games features which includes, Free Spins, a Walking Wilds feature and a Treasure Collection feature.
- The betting ranges from $0.02 up to $100.
- There are 10 Free Spins available and will trigger when you hit 3 or more treasure chest Scatter symbols. If you are fortunate enough to land another 3 scatters, there will be an additional 5 free spins made available to you.
- They have added a different slant on the traditional Wild feature aptly named ‘Walking Wild’. How this works is by allowing the Wild symbol to transition across to the right of the reels, on each spin, until it disappears. You will be glad to know that this Walking Wild can continue to happen, and you don’t even need a win on the initial walk.
- In addition, the Walking Wild feature can trigger during the free spins bonus round.
- The walking wild symbols will substitute for all symbols except the key symbols and the scatter.
- Another things you need to look out for during the Free Spins feature are the Keys that will only appear on reel 5. Using these keys in the Treasure Collection feature, will unlock Stacked, Expanding and other types of Wilds.
- The Max Jackpot for this game is 3000 coins.
Don’t let the Giant Monster distract you from all the hidden treasures in this game. Keep focused and you will hopefully hit your winning streak.