Cowboy up and relive the Wild West with Net Entertainment’s exciting Dead or Alive video slot featuring 3 x 5 reels and 9 paylines. This rustic, easy-to-play slot offers gamers many ways to win with scatters, free spins, sticky wilds and more, along with the prospect of a massive paying jackpot.
Features, Free Spins and Bonuses
- During the base game scatter symbols (the pair of pistols) pay wherever they are found on the reels; 2 symbols pay 2 coins, 3 symbols pay 4 coins, 4 symbols pay 25 coins and 5 symbols pay 2,500 coins.
- The Wanted poster is Wild in Dead or Alive and these symbols substitute themselves for all symbols except the scatter icon.
- 3 wilds pay 25 coins, 4 pay 150 coins and 5 wild symbols pay out 1,500 coins.
- Landing 3 or more scatter symbols also trigger your 12 free spins. During the free spins round all your winnings are doubled, and whenever a Wild appears it will turn into a Sticky Wild.
- Sticky Wilds hold their positions on the reels during the remaining free spins, and should you be lucky enough to bag a Sticky Wild on all 5 reels, you’ll receive 5 additional free spins and a greater chance at a massive winning payout.
- Re-triggering another 12 free spins during the free spins round is possible, but only once per free spin session. The Sticky Wilds that appeared during the previous free spins game will be retained.
Wagering and Payouts
The total jackpot in Dead or Alive is 1,500 coins. Should you bag a full house of sticky wilds during the free spins round you potentially stand to win £54,000, whereas the standard jackpot can be won by collecting 5 wild icons on a single payline. Wagering values on coins can range from $0.01 to $0.50
Dead or Alive is the ideal slot for beginners and despite there only being 9 paylines, the unique features like the sticky wilds yields a lot of action.