Together with the creators from Rabcat, Microgaming brings us the 3 x 5-reel x 25 payline Moby Dick™ video slot, following on the adventures of Captain Ahab and his crew in hot pursuit of the great white whale. Players are in for thrilling rewards as bonus features include Win Freezing and Free Spins, as well as pick-me style, double-your-winnings game. Moby Dick™ can be played across PC and mobile platform, and be tested for free.
- The steins of beer, anchors, Captain Ahab, and Moby Dick™ make up the high value symbols for this game.
- The wild symbol is represented by the ship’s helm and substitutes all other symbols except the scatter to aid in the formation of winning combinations.
- The whale’s mouth is the scatter symbol and is instrumental in the Free Spins feature.
Win Freezing Feature
When landing three or more scatter symbols anywhere in view this feature is triggered and all symbols that are part of a winning combination are locked into place, and the Bonus Spin begins. These spins will continue for as long as new matching or wild symbols are collected. When no more symbols join the cluster, or the screen is full of winning symbols, the feature will come to an end.
Note that during this feature a gamble game can pop up that will allow players to choose up to five times between a copper or silver cup, and if a teabag emerges, their winnings are doubled.
Four or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger up to 20 free spins, as follows:
- 4 scatters = 10 Free Spins.
- 5 scatters = 12 Free Spins.
- 6 scatters = 15 Free Spins.
- 7+ scatters = 20 Free Spins.
During this feature, wild symbols are stacked up to 3 symbols high on the centre reel, and it can be re-triggered. Note that the Win Freezing Feature is active during the free spins as well.
Moby Dick™ Slot Gameplay
Moby Dick™ is a low variance game that can produce a lot of small wins. As such, it will probably appeal more to novice players and those not riding on a high bankroll. The RTP for this game has not been released as yet, but we expect it to fall within the 96% range.