Iron Dog Studio has just announced that it will be distributing its portfolio of slots via the popular Microgaming’s Quickfire platform.
A well-known subsidiary of 1X2 Network, the company’s slots such as Neon Jungle, Blood Queen, and Cherry Blast will be available to play on the platform. Iron Dog Studio also plans on adding several other slots including the popular Rainbow Wilds which is set to go live in the first quarter of 2018.
This new development strengthens the relationship between 1×2 Network and Microgaming, which was began in 2015, when the former became the first provider that aggregated on the Quickfire ETI layer.
The many games of Iron Dog Studio will be available through a number of operators and partners that will comprise over 700 online gaming brands across the world.
The COO of 1×2 Network, said, “Iron Dog Studio has gained immense popularity and is a household name today. With this partnership we strive to make better use of the vast distribution which is available within our network. We plan to extend and expand our partnerships with famous online slot brands such as Quickfire and Microgaming.”
Quickfire’s games manager, Andrew Hollis, said: “It is indeed a pleasure to work with Iron Dog Studio, and to be extending our relationship with 1X2 Network. The new slots will be a great addition to our vast portfolio of online slots.”
Casinos on the Quickfire Platform
- For the best in amazing mobile gambling
- $1000 welcome offer over 4 match deposits + 222 free spins
- 350+ games to keep you entertained for hours
- Named "King of Mobile Casinos" for a reason!
- $1000 FREE sign-up bonus to the palace of prizes
- The variety of themed slot games is a sight to behold
- One of the oldest and most trusted online casinos
- A Microgaming slots casino of very high calibre