As the name suggests, InstaDebit completes the transaction almost instantly, so there’s no delay in the purchase and transfer of Canadian Dollars to your casino bank account.
How to make deposits with INSTADEBIT?
- InstaDebit, unlike other services, is free for the customer. The merchant bears the InstaDebit transaction fee. The two step sign-up process is fairly quick and painless, requiring a name, address, date of birth, and the last four digits of the customer’s social insurance number in the first step and bank information in the second.
- InstaDebit runs an identity check prior to activation of the account and also ensures customer’s privacy through the TRUSTe Privacy Program.
- After sign up and approval, purchases can be made at online casinos through the use of the email and password identification provided at sign up by clicking on the InstaDebit logo on the vedor website.
- After entering the sign in information on the InstaDebit page that comes up, customers can select and confirm an amount which is then instantly transferred from the customer’s to the casino’s account. All transactions can be viewed on the individual’s InstaDebit account.
- As with any online casino payment method, withdrawing funds when you win is a major concern. InstaDebit make withdraws painless with their innovative system. After transferring the money you won from the casino into your InstaDebit account you will be allowed to use these funds for future casino transactions, online purchases or even transfer the money back to their bank account.
Top Rated INSTADEBIT Online Casinos
- For Slot Junkies, it doesn't get better than All Sots
- Generous new player sign-up offer of $1600 FREE
- Play slots directly from your mobile device or PC
- Enjoy the thrills and join today!
- $1000 FREE sign-up bonus to the palace of prizes
- The variety of themed slot games is a sight to behold
- One of the oldest and most trusted online casinos
- A Microgaming slots casino of very high calibre
InstaDebit is accessible in Canada but not the United States. If you live in Canada you are required to have a Canadian Bank account. Also, transactions can take up to five days to post to a customer’s bank account, resulting in delayed transaction information on bank statements.